St. Vincent's Medical Center
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Per Diem
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport has more than 3,200 employees. It includes a 473-bed community teaching hospital, a 76-bed inpatient psychiatric facility in Westport, a large multispecialty provider group, and special needs services for adults and children. St. Vincent’s is the first hospital in Fairfield County to be integrated into the Hartford HealthCare network, and is the system’s second-largest hospital.
• Provides clerical and technical support for imaging department.
• Performs post procedural duties including patient discharge, room clean up
and restocking supplies. Assists with inventory control.
• Transports patients to and from clinical areas and verifies patient identity
according to policies and procedures. Assists with preparing patient for
radiology exam and with procedure performance.
• Files, delivers, and retrieves patient reports, matching films to folders, and
delivery of reports to patient units/physicians.
• Provides clerical support as necessary.
• Assist Technologist in assuring timely patient throughput.
• Maintains cleanliness of work environment including equipment.
• Utilizes RIS to look up information, make orders and charge for procedures
under the supervision of the technologist.
• Able to perform on all age groups, from infant to adult geriatric.
• Assure appropriateness of procedure by reviewing the radiology order placed
prior to performing exam.
• Other Duties as assigned
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
• Preferred Credential(s):
• Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Red Cross.
• Certified BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA).
• High School graduate and Related experience preferred
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.