Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Per Diem
Hartford Hospital is one of the largest and most respected teaching hospitals New England. We are a Level 1 Trauma Center that provides cutting edge treatment to its patients. This is made possible by being home to the largest robotic surgery center in the Northeast and the Center for Education, Simulation and Innovation (CESI), one of the most-advanced medical simulation training centers in the world. When hospitals cannot provide the advanced care, expertise and new treatment options their patients require, they turn to us.
• Deliver and retrieve surgical medical supplies to support the daily operations of PeriOpertive Services.
• Have the ability to lift equipment and supplies, as well as, actively be on your feet for hours at a time.
• Demonstrate the knowledge of maintaining an environment of Asepsis when participating in activities requiring access to an Operating Room and its various storage/entry points.
• Assure that common supplies and storage areas are stocked and readily available/accessible to the clinical staff.
• Work effectively as a team member within the department and with customers to provide quality service through effective communication, cooperation, collaboration in a positive professional manner.
• Assign in inventory management through cycle counting, expiration checks and par level management.
Qualifications• High school graduate or equivalent
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.