Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
Monday - Friday 8:4:30 with some weekend coverage and on call duties.
Work where every moment
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one
thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We
invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare
creation of the HHC System Support Office recognizes the work of a large and
growing group of employees whose responsibilities are continually evolving so
that we and our departments now work on behalf of the system as a whole, rather
than a single member organization.
the creation of our new umbrella organization we now have our own identity
with a unique payroll, benefits, performance management system, service
recognition programs and other common practices across the system.
CareConnect is a
Hartford HealthCare (HHC) program focused on the implementation of the Epic
electronic health record across the organization. This team implements both the
clinical medical record as well as practice management software which includes
scheduling and billing. Preference will be given to individuals with prior Epic
experience both on the IT or operation sides.
Analysts for CareConnect works to design, configure & test application
functions for Community Connect clients. Their primary responsibility is to
build templates, smartsets, smart phrases and the like and analyze workflows to
support customers. This analyst will follow internal CareConnect build, change
control and issue management policies and procedures. Analysts performs
workflow analysis, and design sessions with Subject Matter Experts. They are
familiar with policies, procedures and constraints of clinical operations and
the potential impact on the clinical build of Hartford HealthCare. They
complete in depth and precise documentation of operational specifications and
application functionality. Analysts will also troubleshoot problems and respond
to questions from end-users during training, go-live and post go-live periods.
Attention to detail is a critical skill for this position. Successful
candidates enjoy helping others learn and adopt usage of the application.
- Facilitates the design, development, system
configuration, implementation, and support of information systems for the
- Understands the operational issues within their
application area well enough to represent their user’s needs.
- Planning, development, training, implementation, and
evaluation of application functionality.
- Working with the team and key customers to ensure
appropriate development, training, and implementation of application
- Collaborates and consults with application director,
project manager, and other team leaders to coordinate activities.
- Assists in the development and documentation of
internal policies and procedures that will be used in conjunction with the
- Builds effective relationships with clinical and
business partners through all the phases of the projects to support
completing project's goals
- Contributes in the preparation and execution of testing
scripts and materials and performs unit, system, and integrated testing
- Documents and maintains all required system design and
build documents and configures system accordingly.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
knowledge and skills obtained through a combination of education,
training, and experience in a Healthcare environment required.
- Four years’ experience in clinical applications
- Experience in clinical information system management in
an acute or ambulatory care setting preferred.
- Epic Ambulatory certification preferred.
- Must be willing to attend required Epic training at the
Epic training center.
The Community Connect Analyst
will exhibit the following qualities:
- Proven ability to successfully work in a matrix team
environment that presents significant change and tight timeframes
- Conducts themselves according to Hartford Healthcare
values: Caring, Excellence, Safety and Integrity
- Are well-respected within the organization and
maintains a positive attitude
- Approach problems constructively by focusing on how to
move the project forward, explores and analyzes alternatives.
- Proponent for change and demonstrates a continuous improvement
mindset , ingenuity and innovative thinking and organizational skills
- Strong communication and organizational skills with
ability to influence others within their sub-team in addition to the
broader program team, while maintaining a strong focus on achieving
The Community Connect
Analyst will exhibit the following organizational competencies:
- Attends all mandatory education and training programs
(including department specific) and can describe his/her responsibilities
related to general safety and regulatory compliance as well as department
safety and specific job-related hazards.
- Attire is professional, neat, clean, and appropriate
for the work environment, according to the HHC and/or Department
Appearance Policy and a high standard of personal cleanliness is
- Reports to work on time and meets acceptable standard
for attendance, based upon the department attendance policy.
- Communicates messages clearly and concisely.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, exercise discretion
and sound judgment.
- Must be willing to learn new technologies and
- Must be willing and able to come to work in adverse
- Travel to locations within Connecticut and surrounding
States will be required.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting
opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an
organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies,
breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and
children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees--
we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance.
Every moment matters. And this is your