Hartford HealthCare Medical Group
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is one of the largest medical practices in New England with multiple locations throughout Connecticut and Rhode Island. We consist of a team of professionals ranging from Medical Assistants to Physician Assistants and everything in between. Our physician led medical group enjoys an excellent reputation with patients and the medical community, offering primary care, urgent care and more than 30 different specialties.
This position will focus on assisting with revenue cycle and operational analytics, with key attention to on-time deliverables. This position will coordinate with multiple key stakeholders across the enterprise. Must have strong business analytics background, including the ability to develop and analyze proforma’s, business plans, budgets and financial projections. The ability to interpret financial statements, and a firm understanding of physician group/ healthcare operations. We are searching for someone who can multi-task and work well in a fast-paced environment.
1. Assisting and Developing revenue cycle and operations analyses.
2. Assist with analysis of business plans related to internal and external acquisition opportunities and new/replacement hires.
3. Assist in preparing analyses in preparation for provider contract renewals.
4. Support specialty providers and directors/managers with productivity reports and other email requests.
5. Provide assistance to the operations team on related assignments and provide clarity on any questions.
Reports To: Manager, Continuous Improvement
Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or other related field or equivalent work experience
• Experience working in planning or finance as well as operations within a physician group practice or healthcare system
• At least three (3) years progressive experience required in a physician group practice or healthcare system setting
• Working knowledge of physician group practice operations
• Excellent communication, training and speaking skills
• Willingness to work in a collaborative environment
• Highly organized but willing to adjust direction when necessary
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.