Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Part Time
*Willing to train registered RT (R) in CT, would need to obtain CT certification within 12 months of start date.*
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The Hospital of Central Connecticut is an acute-care community teaching hospital, we provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services in general medicine and surgery, as well as a wide variety of specialties. Staffed by our talented team of leading professionals, The Hospital of Central Connecticut provides a wide array of services throughout the region, caring for patients from birth through the end of life.
• High School Graduate required. Graduated from an AMA accredited Radiography program.
• ARRT credentialed Radiology Technologist required.
• Connecticut state Radiographer license required.
• CT Advanced certification by ARRT required.
• Maintain continuing education unit.
• Knowledge of cross-section anatomy preferred.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Computer literate.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.