Hartford HealthCare Rehabilitation Network
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Hartford HealthCare Rehabilitation Network is the premier rehabilitation provider in Connecticut. We provide rehabilitation services across the continuum - acute care hospitals, long term care facilities, sub-acute rehabilitation, homecare, outpatient centers, and in community settings such as senior centers, work sites, and schools and colleges. We offer over 30 outpatient locations with a variety of specialists, including oncology, women’s health, sports medicine, physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech language, we are known for our commitment to high quality, customer focused outcomes.
Under the supervision of a Physical Therapist, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapy Assistant or Occupational Therapy Assistant, the Rehab Aide performs delegated functions as a member of the rehabilitation team by providing multi-skilled services. This role contributes to the successful operation of the work area, and functions in accordance with all existing regulatory and company standards, policies and procedures. Reports to Site Director/Administrator.
We offer a team-oriented structure and opportunities for growth throughout our network.
• Extensive paid time off (PTO)
• Flexible scheduling & competitive pay
• Medical and dental benefits
• 401K with company match
• Company paid short term and long term disability
• Continuing education and tuition reimbursement
We believe in high standards. These standards allow us to bring out the very best in our clients and our staff.
• High school graduate or equivalent required.
• Customer service experience and computer literacy required.
• Patient care experience highly preferred.
• Minimum of 1 year work experience and knowledge of medical terminology preferred.
• CPR validation may be required within 3 months of hire depending upon work area specific requirement.
• Physical effort as required by Position Physical Requirements and Occupational Exposures Form
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.