Hartford HealthCare Medical Group Specialists
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is one of the largest medical practices in New England with multiple locations throughout Connecticut and Rhode Island. We consist of a team of professionals ranging from Medical Assistants to Physician Assistants and everything in between. Our physician led medical group enjoys an excellent reputation with patients and the medical community, offering primary care, urgent care and more than 30 different specialties.
• Assists with the examination and treatment of patients under the direction of a physician.
• Assists with treatments ordered by physician as supervised by physician or registered nurse. Performs select clinical duties.
• Interviews patients, measures vital signs, and records information on patients' charts. Prepares treatment rooms for examination of patients.
• Performs basic clerical duties including answering the phone, maintaining records, and filing.
• Performs basic materials management functions to include ordering and stocking of supplies. Assists with maintaining a clean and orderly environment.
• Responsible for performing such duties as phlebotomy, patient scheduling, EKG's, collection of specimens, taking vital signs and assisting physicians or other providers under the direction and supervision of a Registered Nurse.
• Assists with clerical functions to facilitate departmental operations including answering phone and scheduling patients and processing orders.
• Responsible for maintenance of supplies, equipment, stocking exam rooms and monitoring environment.
• Other Duties as assigned