Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
SIGN ON BONUS of up to $10,000 FOR Radiologic Technologist Hired at Hartford Hospital!!!
The bonus is for Radiologic Technologist hired to a full-time or part-time position.
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Hartford Hospital is one of the largest and most respected teaching hospitals New England. We are a Level 1 Trauma Center that provides cutting edge treatment to its patients. This is made possible by being home to the largest robotic surgery center in the Northeast and the Center for Education, Simulation and Innovation (CESI), one of the most-advanced medical simulation training centers in the world. When hospitals cannot provide the advanced care, expertise and new treatment options their patients require, they turn to us.
Operates equipment and performs Radiologic procedures by positioning patients and preparing contrast medias to perform diagnostic and therapeutic procedures on patients to assist the physician in diagnosis and treatment. Reports to: Lead Technologist/Unit Leader.
Exceptional benefits from a system known for exceptional care.
Hartford HealthCare doesn’t just take great care of its patients. It takes great care of its employees too. Our benefits include:
• Competitive Salaries
• Generous Paid Time Off
• Medical, dental and vision plans
• Tuition reimbursement
• 401K with company match
• Ample opportunities for advancement
• High School diploma or equivalent required.
• Graduate of an AMA accredited Radiography program.
• ARRT credentialed Radiology Technologist.
• Connecticut state Radiographer's license required.
• Applicants must have at least two years very recent/current experience working in a hospital setting.
• Must be proficient in ED/Trauma imaging, fluoroscopy and operating room imaging.
• Maintains continuing education units.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Computer literate.
• On-call rotation required. Employed staff members “on-call” must be within reasonable commuting distance (30 minutes or less) of the hospital
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.