Hartford HealthCare Medical Group Specialists
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
SEEKING DERMATOLOGIST TO JOIN THRIVING PRACTICE
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is a Physician-led and Physician-managed practice with direct and open access to leadership and management. Affiliated with Hartford HealthCare, Connecticut’s finest full-spectrum health care system, consisting of 7 Acute Care Hospitals, Rehabilitation and Home Care, and Behavioral Health. Hartford Healthcare encourages a culture of mentorship, collegiality, and respect for each physician’s contributions towards a quality, patient-centered approach across our integrated and coordinated healthcare system.
Looking for a board certified/eligible General Dermatologist to join a team of 5 highly-trained physicians in an established and growing Dermatology practice. Hartford Healthcare’s Dermatology Department includes a Cosmetic and Laser Center, Phototherapy, and Cutaneous Oncology program, as well as dermatopathology services within our hospital facilities.
This opportunity provides:
· 100% outpatient position, 4 clinical days per week with the opportunity to work with residents
· Well-appointed offices with high quality, patient focused, dedicated support staff
· Great opportunity to participate in Provider Leadership Development Institute at HHC, a comprehensive training program for Physicians interested in a career in leadership
· High volume of patients offers enormous growth opportunity. Deep marketing resources ensure a smooth transition to a busy practice
· Outstanding compensation and high quality, low cost comprehensive benefits including generous paid time off, a robust retirement plan, CME reimbursement, LTD/STD/Life
· Sign On Bonus & Relocation Assistance Available
Our integrated team of more than 1,000 Physicians and Advanced Practitioners offers primary care and more than 30 specialties and provides an internal referral system and rapid care for your patients in need of specialty care.
Located between Boston and New York City, our statewide locations are in the heart of New England’s most stunning and desirable communities, offering nationally acclaimed schools and exciting year-round recreation. Choose to live at the shore, in vibrant urban areas, or in a Kiplinger’s “Top 10 Best City to Raise a Family” or Travel & Leisure’s “Coolest suburb in America”. So you will love heading to work and heading home.
Candidates should address their cover letter and CV to:
Jonathan Nye, Physician Recruiter
Email: [email protected]
Cell: (860) 657-6087
QualificationsLicensure / Certification / Registration: