MidState Medical Center
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Under the direction and general supervision of the Nurse Manager, the registered nurse utilizes evidence based practices in accordance with the State Nurse Practice Act, policies and procedures of the hospital and as directed by the medical staff. The registered nurse who through knowledge and ability uses the nursing process to develop a plan of care which includes standards of practice to meet the physical, emotional spiritual, cultural and educational needs of the patient and family.
• BSN (preferred)
• Current RN license in state of Connecticut
• Must have previous RN experience
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a high volume environment.
• Self-directed in the management of patient care.
• Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Independent problem solving skills