Hartford HealthCare Corp.
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport has more than 3,200 employees. It includes a 473-bed community teaching hospital, a 76-bed inpatient psychiatric facility in Westport, a large multispecialty provider group, and special needs services for adults and children. St. Vincent’s is the first hospital in Fairfield County to be integrated into the Hartford HealthCare network, and is the system’s second-largest hospital
The Storeroom is a vital part of the hospital; the storeroom remains open on a 24 hour basis. The department works together to ensure the needs of our patients, visitors and staff are met in a timely, courteous manner. This includes working closely with clinical teams to provided medical supplies as needed in a timely manner.
• Supply Chain Associates are responsible for maintaining adequate levels of unexpired supplies for delivery by rotating and par-leveling inventory response to different departmental needs; including conducting cycle counts.
• Supply Chain Associates also deliver supplies as needed in throughout the organization.
• Supply Chain Associates must work effectively as a team member within the department to provide quality service to hospital units through communication, cooperation and collaboration.
• High school or equivalent required.
• Storeroom/receiving experience preferred.
• Read/write English required.
• Excellent math, computer, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to do heavy lifting.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.