Hartford HealthCare at Home
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Per Diem
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network as a Registration Associate.
Hartford HealthCare at Home, the largest provider of homecare services in Connecticut, has been fulfilling our mission for more than 115 years. Our Person-Centered Care Model allows our employees to learn and grow within our organization, all while providing integrated support to the patient. As part of Hartford HealthCare, we leverage cutting edge technology to provide quality care in our client’s home. Most importantly, our employees are appreciated for the real differences they make in both the lives of their clients and their clients’ families.
Check in patients at testing location; verify identification and ensure accurate demographic information
· Validate and upload information to Department Appointment Report (DAR), complete WQs associated with Coivd testing
· Follow beaker workflow within Epic to scan labels of test tubes for tracking
· Cancel and reschedule appointments as needed
· Assists in orientation of new staff members as requested; assists and collaborates with colleagues
· Responds to changes in work schedules with flexibility as necessary or as requested, including weekends, evenings as well as varied site locations
· Demonstrates competence in all procedures required
· Inspires confidence from patients and visitors by performing and communicating in a professional manner at all times with ability to connect with various types of patients (such as children, elderly) and make them feel comfortable
MUST have reliable transportation and be able to travel throughout the State of Connecticut
High school diploma preferred
Read, write and speak English
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirement
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.