St. Vincent's Medical Center
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport has more than 3,200 employees. It includes a 473-bed community teaching hospital, a 76-bed inpatient psychiatric facility in Westport, a large multispecialty provider group, and special needs services for adults and children. St. Vincent’s is the first hospital in Fairfield County to be integrated into the Hartford HealthCare network, and is the system’s second-largest hospital.
Manages a work area or specific function to ensure that a high quality, cost-effective product or service is delivered by the department in support of the hospital’s strategic plan, and the function's goals and objectives.
• Bachelor’s Degree with three years’ experience in a behavioral health system, Master Degree preferred
• Valid CT Registered Nurse license or licensed/ license eligible clinician
• Accredited Certification or actively pursuing certification in chemical dependency nursing or counseling
• Minimum of three years’ experience as a direct service provider in behavioral health organization.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a managed care and a clinical team as evidenced by credentials and supervised experience.
• Documented assessment skills of the biopsychosocial needs of behavioral health clients
We take great care of careers.
Hartford Healthcare provides eligible employees with an extensive benefits package and all the benefits of working with a top notch organization:
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.