Hartford HealthCare Corp.
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Hartford Hospital is one of the largest and most respected teaching hospitals New England. We are a Level 1 Trauma Center that provides cutting edge treatment to its patients. This is made possible by being home to the largest robotic surgery center in the Northeast and the Center for Education, Simulation and Innovation (CESI), one of the most-advanced medical simulation training centers in the world. When hospitals cannot provide the advanced care, expertise and new treatment options their patients require, they turn to us.
The Storeroom is a vital part of the hospital; the storeroom remains open on a 24 hour basis. The department works together to ensure the needs of our patients, visitors and staff are met in a timely, courteous manner. This includes working closely with clinical teams to provided medical supplies as needed in a timely manner.
• Supply Chain Associates are responsible for maintaining adequate levels of unexpired supplies for delivery by rotating and par-leveling inventory response to different departmental needs; including conducting cycle counts.
• Supply Chain Associates also deliver supplies as needed in throughout the organization.
• Supply Chain Associates must work effectively as a team member within the department to provide quality service to hospital units through communication, cooperation and collaboration.
• Supply Chain Associates need to remain flexible for scheduling which includes working 2nd and 3rd shifts to meet the needs of the patients.
• High school or equivalent required.
• Storeroom/receiving experience preferred.
• Read/write English required.
• Excellent math, computer, and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to do heavy lifting.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.