Institute of Living
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The Institute of Living, one of the first mental health centers in the U.S., remains one of America’s leading not-for-profit centers for patient care, research and education in the fields of behavioral, psychiatric and addiction disorder. Through our dedicated, experienced and skilled clinicians, we provide patients and their families with the highest quality of personalized care. Programs are offered for children, adolescents and adults struggling with mental illness as well as offering services specializing in Anxiety, Eating Disorders, and Geriatric Services.
Provides quality outpatient care for students enrolled in the Grace S. Webb School and to their families, by providing assessment, coordinating required resources, and working with other health care team members. Report to Manager.
• Connecticut license for LCSW or licensed clinical psychologist required.
• Licensed by the Connecticut Board of Education as School Social Worker or School Psychologist, or eligible to meet this requirement within 6 months.
• MSW or PhD in clinical psychology or ABD in clinical psychology (psychology assistant) with graduate training or clinical experience in assessment and treatment of children and adolescents.
• Ability to meet requirements for IOL credentialing in individual, group and family therapy required.
• Bilingual in Spanish/English desirable.
We take great care of careers.
As a Hartford Healthcare entity, The Hartford Hospital Institute of Living provides eligible employees with an extensive benefits package and all the benefits of working in a thriving centrally located urban community:
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.