Hartford HealthCare Medical Group Specialists
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is one of the largest medical practices in New England with multiple locations throughout Connecticut and Rhode Island. We consist of a team of professionals ranging from Medical Assistants to Physician Assistants and everything in between. Our physician led medical group enjoys an excellent reputation with patients and the medical community, offering primary care, urgent care and more than 30 different specialties.
Performs filing, retrieval and distribution of documents and medical records.
• Arranges and files incoming records.
• Answers questions about records and files. Finds and retrieves records or information from files in response to requests from authorized users.
• Eliminates outdated or unnecessary materials in accordance with file maintenance and legal guidelines.
• Performs periodic inspections of materials or files in order to ensure correct placement, legibility, and proper condition.
• Assists with daily operations of the department.
• Assists with departmental related projects.
• Other Duties as assigned
1 year experience preferred.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.