MidState Medical Center
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Serving our community since 1998, MidState Medical Center is a vibrant and progressive organization with a genuine concern for our patients, community, and employee’s alike. We’ve earned top honors for quality stroke care, gold level recognition for organ donation, and employing leaders in the field of cardiovascular and pulmonary rehabilitation, providing the highest quality level of care.
Performs EEG exams in accordance with department protocols and national standards in order to assist physician with proper diagnostics and treatment. Reports to: Manager, Respiratory Care, or Medical Director.
• ABRET registered EEG Technologist or ABRET registered within 3 years of employment.
• Associates of Science Degree or Bachelors of Science Degree preferred.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Ability to exercise good judgement.
• Basic computer knowledge.
• Registered Technicians preferred but not required