St. Vincent's Special Needs Center
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport has more than 3,200 employees. It includes a 473-bed community teaching hospital, a 76-bed inpatient psychiatric facility in Westport, a large multispecialty provider group, and special needs services for adults and children. St. Vincent’s is the first hospital in Fairfield County to be integrated into the Hartford HealthCare network, and is the system’s second-largest hospital.
Job Summary: Provides administrative support for executives.
• Prioritizes, receives, and screens visitors and telephone calls.
• Prepares and/or coordinates the preparation of correspondence, forms, reports and other written communications as required.
• Schedules/coordinates meetings, conferences, special events, appointments and travel arrangements. Maintains assigned calendar(s).
• Prepares, processes and edits personnel, financial or operational reports and documents.
• Participation in Departmental Meetings
• Works collaboratively to promote a team environment within the department
• Proficient in all computer-related programs
• Follows mission, core values of organization
• Other Duties as assigned
Education: Associates Degree Preferred and 5 years prior related executive/administrative role preferred.
Work Experience: 2 years experience in secretarial position preferred.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.