MidState Medical Center
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
Serving our community since 1998, MidState Medical Center is a vibrant and progressive organization with a genuine concern for our patients, community, and employee’s alike. We’ve earned top honors for quality stroke care, gold level recognition for organ donation, and employing leaders in the field of cardiovascular and pulmonary rehabilitation, providing the highest quality level of care.
Provides patient care in a non-acute outpatient environment of Pain Management.
• Current Connecticut LPN license
• Previous experience in an outpatient, ambulatory or physician practice setting
• Excellent customer service skills
• Effective written and verbal communications skills
• Independent problem solving skills
• Bilingual English/Spanish or English/Polish preferred