Hartford HealthCare at Home
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network as a Nurse Care Coordinator.
Hartford HealthCare at Home, the largest provider of Home Care services in Connecticut, has been fulfilling our mission for more than 115 years. Our Person-Centered Care Model allows our employees to learn and grow within our organization, all while providing integrated support to the patient. As part of Hartford HealthCare, we leverage cutting edge technology to provide quality care in our client’s home. Most importantly, our employees are appreciated for the real differences they make in both the lives of their clients and their clients’ families.
As part of a person centered care model, this role will be responsible for assisting in the implementation and oversight of all aspects of case management. Using best practice concepts, this role will assist the clinical team in care planning, appropriate utilization of services and coordination of care. The primary focus of this remains on providing person centered care efficiently and ensure patient satisfaction. This role will collaborate with all team members to achieve exceptional clinical, quality and financial outcomes.
In general, most of the time will be spent in the following activities:
* Reviews clinical information and assessment data and makes recommendations for efficient and
effective utilization of services to achieve positive patient outcomes and established organizational metrics.
* Analyzes data, investigates outliers and reports appropriately
* Participates in daily and weekly case conferences with the clinical teams
* Promotes a cooperative, cohesive group process dedicated to provision of quality patient care with
achievement of best possible patient outcomes; collaborates with peers across regions
* Participates in Performance Improvement activities within the Agency
* Responsible for the quality, clinical, financial and patient satisfaction outcomes
* Responsible for case management activities including but not limited to authorization of services, identification of physicians, compliance with the plan of care.
* Maintains knowledge of and compliance with Federal, State and accreditation regulations as well as Agency policies and
* Maintains utilization statistics in line with national best practice benchmarks and optimizes clinical
outcome scores as evidenced by Home Health Compare and its equivalents
* Run Daily clinical huddles, participate in IDTs, Lean Daily Management, and participates in daily SBAR with OASIS and revisit nurses
* Coaches and evaluates Licensed Professional Nurses and is responsible for completion of personnel evaluations according to Agency policy.
Licensure: A registered nurse with a license to practice in the State of Connecticut
Education: According to state licensure regulations
Experience: According to current state licensure regulations. OASIS and Chronic Care Management certification required.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.