Hartford HealthCare Medical Group Specialists
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is one of the largest medical practices in New England with multiple locations throughout Connecticut and Rhode Island. We consist of a team of professionals ranging from Medical Assistants to Physician Assistants and everything in between. Our physician led medical group enjoys an excellent reputation with patients and the medical community, offering primary care, urgent care and more than 30 different specialties.
• Responsible for organizing, coordinating and maintaining clerical functions for functional area or department.
• Performs all secretarial responsibilities, such as telephone coverage, typing, filing, and duplicating correspondence and mail distribution and maintaining various reports.
• Interprets and communicates all changes and updates relating to department procedures and other specific office functions. May be responsible for scheduling, registration and billing.
• Assists in developing and makes recommendations regarding general office procedures to provide necessary clerical assistance for specific office/department. May participate in the selection, orientation, development, education and scheduling of clerical and ancillary support staff.
• Assumes responsibility with the office/department management for keeping office operating costs within established budgetary constraints.