Hartford HealthCare Corp.
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The creation of the HHC System Support Office recognizes the work of a large and growing group of employees whose responsibilities are continually evolving so that we and our departments now work on behalf of the system as a whole, rather than a single member organization.
With the creation of our new umbrella organization we now have our own identity with a unique payroll, benefits, performance management system, service recognition programs and other common practices across the system.
• Performs analysis and reporting regarding financial operations and
• Performs statistical, cost and financial analysis of data extracted from
various internal sources. Prepares reports based on findings, including
health care costs, provider contracts, debt capacity, revenue and profitability.
• Assists with budget preparation and financial planning processes. Assists
with budget review for compliance and identification of cost-saving
• Serves as consultant to all levels of management to provide decision support
for initiatives, policies and procedures.
• Performs special projects and duties as assigned, including research,
forecasting and exploring viable alternatives.
• Involved in annual operating and capital budget process including creating
budget files, budget training and creating reports used in approval process.
• Assists management in managing both productivity and volumes by
providing summary and detailed statistical reports showing resource
consumption and unit costs.
• Develops recovery plan in coordination with function lead and service line
managers in the event a department is under-performing against budget
• Prepares and presents a variety of budgetary, informational and statistical
reports and makes recommendations in writing, graphic and oral
• Assists in required external reporting ensuring accuracy and compliance with
• Other Duties as assigned
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.