Hartford HealthCare at Home
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
where every moment
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network as a Visiting Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN).
Hartford HealthCare at Home, the largest provider of homecare services in Connecticut, has been fulfilling our mission for more than 115 years. Our Person-Centered Care Model allows our employees to learn and grow within our organization, all while providing integrated support to the patient. As part of Hartford HealthCare, we leverage cutting edge technology to provide quality care in our client’s home. Most importantly, our employees are appreciated for the real differences they make in both the lives of their clients and their clients’ families.
Our Revisit LPNs utilize their extensive education and training to provide personalized care to our patients in a rewarding environment that promotes autonomy.
· Facilitate communication between the patient and the interdisciplinary team.
· Develop and maintain a therapeutic relationship by providing education and promoting self-advocacy and independence.
· Utilize state-of-the-art technology to document skilled services provided.
· Licensed Practical Nurse with Valid CT LPN license
· One year of LPN experience; Homecare experience preferred.
· Valid driver’s license and reliable transportation required.
· Computer proficiency required.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.