Mansfield Center, CT
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Natchaug Hospital is Eastern Connecticut’s leading provider for children, adolescents and adults with mental illness and substance abuse addictions. We offer a variety of programs including inpatient and outpatient behavioral health, residential treatment for court-involved teenage girls, geriatric services, clinical day treatment schools and chemical dependency services. Through our multi-site network of care, we constantly strive to meet its mission in helping people find their way while educating and empowering individuals to participate in their own care and recovery.
Coordinates the care of clients in collaboration with clinical program staff. Liaison with Managed Care and other referral sources. Ensures that authorizations are current and documented as required.
• Bachelor’s Degree with three years’ experience in a behavioral health system, Master Degree preferred
• Valid CT Registered Nurse license or licensed/ license eligible clinician
• Accredited Certification or actively pursuing certification in chemical dependency nursing or counseling
• Minimum of three years’ experience as a direct service provider in behavioral health organization.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with a managed care and a clinical team as evidenced by credentials and supervised experience.
• Documented assessment skills of the biopsychosocial needs of behavioral health clients
We take great care of careers.
Hartford Healthcare provides eligible employees with an extensive benefits package and all the benefits of working with a top notch organization:
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.