Institute of Living
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
• Current Connecticut RN License.
• Graduate of an accredited nursing school. Associate’s degree required, Bachelor’s degree preferred
• BLS certification by the American Heart Association by date of hire.
We take great care of careers.
As a Hartford Healthcare entity, The Hartford Hospital Institute of Living provides eligible employees with an extensive benefits package and all the benefits of working in a thriving centrally located urban community:
• Medical and dental benefits
• 401(k) plan with employer match
• Generous paid time off with accrual starting on the date of hire
• Additional voluntary benefits as well as employee discount programs
• Historic park-like grounds designed by Frederick Law Ohlmsted.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.