Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
The Hartford HealthCare Cancer Institute focuses on offering our cancer patients an unparalleled network of coordinated services– all under one roof. Our system of care includes a truly integrated team with the most talented, experienced, and compassionate caregivers and physicians, backed by the latest cutting-edge technology.
The Hartford HealthCare Cancer Institute (HHC CI) is the charter member of the Memorial Sloan Kettering (MSK) Cancer Alliance. Through the bi-directional collaboration facilitated by this partnership, community providers are better positioned to provide state-of-the-art, evidence-based cancer care to improve the lives of cancer patients. Together, the Hartford Healthcare Cancer Institute and Memorial Sloan Kettering are staying ahead of cancer.
Join us as we open the Phase I Clinical Trials Unit at the Hartford HealthCare Cancer Institute. This new state-of-the-art outpatient unit is dedicated to cancer research and provides Connecticut residents with local access to the most innovative treatments and the newest discoveries in cancer care.
The Clinical Research Coordinator ll of Cancer Clinical Research Office (CCRO) is an integral member of the research team. In compliance with all regulatory, institutional and departmental requirements, performs patient screening, data collection and data entry for research protocols, databases and projects within Hartford Healthcare Cancer Institute, and ensures the data quality and integrity for each clinical trial.
• Bachelor’s degree in Nursing, Pharmacy, or Healthcare related required
• Minimum of 2-3 years of relevant clinical research experience.
• Demonstrated clinical competency with patient related measurements and with a high degree of accuracy with respect to documentation and data collection.
• Ability to work with spreadsheets (such as Excel), familiarity with databases (ex: Medidata, RAVE, IRIS, NSABP, GOG, RTOG etc.) and querying.
• Experience with Microsoft Access, Excel and electronic data capture systems.
• Experience in preparing and completing Case Report Forms (CRF’s), eligibility checklist and other relevant documentation protocols.
• Excellent interpersonal skills are required for working with the study participants and working as a member of a highly integrated team.
• Ability to travel between clinical sites, whenever required.
We take great care of careers.
As a Hartford Healthcare entity, The Hartford Hospital Institute of Living provides eligible employees with an extensive benefits package and all the benefits of working in a thriving centrally located urban community:
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.