Description Job Schedule:
Part Time Standard Hours:
24 Job Shift:
Shift 2 Shift Details:
Every other weekend/holiday
Work where every moment matters
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network. Job Summary
Under the direct supervision of an RN or his/her designee, the Patient Care Technician will assist the RN in providing direct care to patients according to age specific needs.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Must be a C.N.A. or nursing student or EMT with clinical experience required.
- Six months experience desirable, one year experience preferred.
- Knowledge of medical terminology and computer skills desirable.
- Previous experience in a medical setting desired.
- Must possess excellent inter-personal skills and interact effectively with health team members and patients.
- Previous experience with telemetry and arrhythmia detection preferred.
- Must complete telemetry course and pass the exam.
- Must be willing to perform the duties of other positions within the department for which she/he is qualified.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.