Hartford HealthCare Corp.
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Per Diem
Check in patients at testing location; verify identification and ensure accurate demographic information
· Validate and upload information to Department Appointment Report (DAR), complete WQs associated with Coivd testing
· Follow beaker workflow within Epic to scan labels of test tubes for tracking
· Cancel and reschedule appointments as needed
· Assists in orientation of new staff members as requested; assists and collaborates with colleagues
· Responds to changes in work schedules with flexibility as necessary or as requested, including weekends, evenings as well as varied site locations
· Demonstrates competence in all procedures required
· Inspires confidence from patients and visitors by performing and communicating in a professional manner at all times with ability to connect with various types of patients (such as children, elderly) and make them feel comfortable
Per Diem must work at least 16 hours per week (Monday-Friday) AND 32 hours of weekend time every 6-week block.
MUST have reliable transportation and be able to travel throughout the State of Connecticut
High school diploma preferred
Read, write and speak English
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirement