Description Job Schedule:
Part Time Standard Hours:
8 Job Shift:
Shift 3 Shift Details:
Every Sunday 10:30pm-7:00am
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
At Mulberry Gardens, our assisted living community offers supportive living environments as well as specialized care for those with early memory loss. Our goal is to provide all residents with the very best quality of life – we offer assisted living and adult day care programs so residents can live their lives to the fullest.
The primary purpose of your job position is to provide your assigned residents with routine daily nursing care in accordance with our established nursing care procedures, and as may be directed by your supervisors.
- Must be a licensed Certified Nurse Aide and registered
in accordance with laws of this state.
- Must be able to read, write, speak, and understand the
- Must possess the ability to make independent decisions
when circumstances warrant such action.
- Must possess the ability to deal tactfully with
personnel, residents, family members, visitors, government
agencies/personnel, and the general public.
- Must be a minimum of sixteen (16) years of age.
- Must possess the ability and willingness to work
harmoniously with professional and non-professional personnel.
- Must have patience, tact, a cheerful disposition and
enthusiasm, as well as the willingness to handle difficult residents.
- Must be willing to seek out new methods and principles
and be willing to incorporate them into existing nursing practices.
- Must be able to relate information concerning a
- Must be able to move intermittently throughout the
- Must be able to cope with the mental and emotional
stress of the position.
- Must be able to see and hear or use prosthetics that
will enable these senses to function adequately to ensure that the
requirements of this position can be fully met.
- Must function independently, and have flexibility,
personal integrity, and the ability to work effectively with residents,
personnel, and support agencies.
- Must be in good general health and demonstrate
- Must be able to relate to and work with the ill,
disabled, elderly, emotionally upset, and, at times, hostile people within
- Must be able to lift, push, pull, and move a minimum of
- Must be able to assist in the evacuation of residents
during emergency situations.
- Must be able to perform CPR.
great care of careers.
locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities
for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization
on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough
treatments and community education to countless men, women and children.
We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we
provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life
balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.