Hartford HealthCare Medical Group Specialists
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
Hartford HealthCare Medical Group is one of the largest medical practices in New England with multiple locations throughout Connecticut and Rhode Island. We consist of a team of professionals ranging from Medical Assistants to Physician Assistants and everything in between. Our physician led medical group enjoys an excellent reputation with patients and the medical community, offering primary care, urgent care and more than 30 different specialties.
• Serves as member of management team - collaborates on organizational business issues, communicates appropriate messages, and supports and drives corporate initiative.
• Oversees all clinical support activities of the assigned operational practice - provides leadership and direction to direct reports, and acts as positive role model
• Working with provider and administrative leadership, drives the development and execution of operational plans to improve quality measures and patient clinical experiences
• Continuously identifies ways to increase profitability
• Evaluates workflow and performance to maximize clinical productivity/efficiency and ensure quality service
• Drives improvement efforts through effective staff and provider involvement,
• Establishes targeted goals and growth plans for staff;
• Participates in a wide variety of related projects and other duties in support of efficient department operations
Current CT RN license required
Bachelor's degree in business, healthcare management or a related field, or equivalent experience; advanced clinical or business credentials preferred
Minimum 3-5 years medical practice management experience, preferably in a multi-site practice
Epic Experience preferred.
Experience providing effective business leadership to physicians
Strong human resource management skills
Proficiency in computer software applications (MSWord, Excel, PowerPoint); experience with Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
Ability to travel independently
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge - helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.