New Britain General
New Britain, CT
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Part Time
• High School Graduate required. Graduated from an AMA accredited Radiography program.
• ARRT credentialed Radiology Technologist required.
• Connecticut state Radiographer license required.
• CT Advanced certification by ARRT required.
• Maintain continuing education unit.
• Knowledge of cross-section anatomy preferred.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Computer literate.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.