St. Vincent's Medical Center
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport has more than 3,200 employees. It includes a 473-bed community teaching hospital, a 76-bed inpatient psychiatric facility in Westport, a large multispecialty provider group, and special needs services for adults and children. St. Vincent’s is the first hospital in Fairfield County to be integrated into the Hartford HealthCare network, and is the system’s second-largest hospital.
• Organizes and coordinates performance improvement program activities and
• Collaborates with multidisciplinary team on problem identification and
resolution, cost containment issues, implementation of new services and
systems/ performance measures.
• Researches, develops/acquires and implements improvement systems,
methodologies and tools to improve operations.
• Collaborates with Leaders to develop and revise screening indicators.
• Provides on-site training and follow-up for performance improvement teams.
• Facilitates performance improvement project teams to support implementation,
monitoring and sustainability.
• Maintains efficient work process to provide timely review results to the
• Assists in managing process controls for the organization.
• Acts as content expert for performance improvement tools. Assists, coaches
and teaches processes while incorporating performance improvement tools
• Develops collaborative relationships with the Quality Team by assessing
development and revision of key policies and processes to improve quality of
• Other Duties as assigned
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
• Preferred Credential(s):
• Certified Professional Certification specializing in Hospital Risk Mgmt..
• Certified Certification specializing in Six Sigma Green Belt.
• Certified Certification specializing in Six Sigma Black Belt.
• Bachelors Degree preferred. and 3 years clinical experience in healthcare
setting as lead facilitator in performance and patient safety improvement
initiatives. Working knowledge of performance improvement methodologies
including LEAN, Six Sigma.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.