St. Vincent's Medical Center
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport has more than 3,200 employees. It includes a 473-bed community teaching hospital, a 76-bed inpatient psychiatric facility in Westport, a large multispecialty provider group, and special needs services for adults and children. St. Vincent’s is the first hospital in Fairfield County to be integrated into the Hartford HealthCare network, and is the system’s second-largest hospital.
• Conducts quality data analysis and clinical decision support for designated
• Supports measurement and system improvement. Develops quality, safety,
reliability and customer satisfaction metrics and analytics.
• Collaborates on metric development, reporting system design and design and
delivery of routine and ad hoc reports.
• Develops approaches to presenting information including presentations and
communications. Supports advance project management, improvement
initiatives and tactical decisions/plans.
• Benchmarks national best practices and makes recommendations for change
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
• Preferred Credential(s):
• Reg Health Info Tech credentialed from the American Health Information
Management Association (AHIMA).
• High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree,
or Bachelor's degree required.
• Bachelor Degree preferred and Demonstrated experience in analysis and
problem solving, previous experience in healthcare quality analysis preferred.
Strong Microsoft Excel skills and working knowledge of PowerPoint, Word and
Outlook. Must be able to work independently, and possess excellent written.
and verbal communication skills. Strong interpersonal and customer service
skills also desired.
• None required.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.