Hartford HealthCare Rehabilitation Network
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Part Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Hartford HealthCare Rehabilitation Network is the premier rehabilitation provider in Connecticut. We provide rehabilitation services across the continuum - acute care hospitals, long term care facilities, sub-acute rehabilitation, homecare, outpatient centers, and in community settings such as senior centers, work sites, and schools and colleges. We offer over 30 outpatient locations with a variety of specialists, including oncology, women’s health, sports medicine, physical therapy, occupational therapy and speech language, we are known for our commitment to high quality, customer focused outcomes.
We are seeking an Athletic Trainer (ATC) to provide services in clinical and high school settings across our network in accordance with NATA guidelines and practices. Open to licensed new graduates seeking an exciting opportunity to cover sporting events, practices and games with the school and surrounding community.
Flexibility for coverage during weekdays (Monday-Friday, starting at 2pm) as well as weekends is required.
Location: Northwest Catholic High School, West Hartford, CT
As one of the largest rehabilitation providers in the state, HHCRN offers a team-oriented structure, a comprehensive continuing education program, an excellent benefits package along with growth opportunities and support within the organization.
• Flexible scheduling
• Extensive Paid Time Off (PTO)
• Medical and dental benefits
• 401K with excellent company match
• Company paid short term and long term disability insurance
• Continuing education and tuition reimbursement
• Clinical specialty and senior clinician opportunities
We believe in high standards. These standards allow us to bring out the very best in our clients and our staff.
Required: Bachelor's degree. CT licensure and current NATABOC Certification in good standing. Current First Aid and Professional Rescuer CPR Certification. Basic computer and other technological skills. Evening, weekend, and some holiday hours may be required.
Preferred: CSCS certification, CPR instructor certification, FMS or SFMA certification.
The successful candidate will:
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as strong interpersonal skills.
- Be self-motivated and able to work independently, as well as function strongly within a team environment.
- Be able to function successfully with physicians and other members of Allied Health Care team and be comfortable in a matrix organization with multiple reporting responsibilities.
- Display strong customer service skills and aptitude and be able to represent both clinic and practice in a positive manner outside of the clinic and within the community.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.