Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
36 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
36 hour day shift (3x12 hour shifts) every other weekend and every other holiday. Duties
The ACTION Nurse reports to the Nurse Manager of the Float Pool. As an ACTION Nurse you are a highly skilled and experienced Registered Nurse responsible for patient care in complex and or less commonly occurring situation on a short term basis. S/he will be responsible for providing relief help to a variety of nursing departments on a given shift.
- Graduation from an accredited nursing program (BSN or ASN)
- Current Connecticut RN License.
- Minimum two recent years acute care in critical care, emergency room or PACU experience.
- Demonstrate effective collaborative as well as autonomous practice.
- Demonstrate leadership ability (ie charge nurse experience).
- Self-directed and about to establish priorities in the management of patient care.
- Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Flexible and able to function calmly under pressure.