Description Job Schedule:
Per Diem Standard Hours:
1 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
12 hour shifts
weekends and holidays included
Provides holistic, quality and cost-effective advanced practice care for patients, families, and others in a target population, and participates in the medical management of patients, to achieve or maintain optimal health status, manage disease and reduce risk of illness. Engages in independent decision-making regarding the health care of individuals, families and groups across the lifespan and across the health care continuum. Reports to Nursing Director, Medical Director or Nurse Manager, or a matrix which may include Nurse Manager, Nursing Director, Medical Director, or some combination of those.
- Completion of Approved Nurse Practitioner Program if appropriate for specialty.
- Current APRN license required after 1994.
- Certification according to CT state law.
- Masters Degree in Nursing strongly preferred.
- Specific experience in specialty may be required