St. Vincent's Medical Center
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Part Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport has more than 3,200 employees. It includes a 473-bed community teaching hospital, a 76-bed inpatient psychiatric facility in Westport, a large multispecialty provider group, and special needs services for adults and children. St. Vincent’s is the first hospital in Fairfield County to be integrated into the Hartford HealthCare network, and is the system’s second-largest hospital.
• Assists in the provision of rehabilitative services.
• Assists with patient treatments as directed.
• Prepares treatment areas for therapy and maintains in safe and sanitary
condition. Maintains equipment used in therapy interventions.
• Maintains adequate inventory of supplies and equipment.
• Completes non-clinical and clerical tasks as assigned.
• Communicates with the therapist regarding in patient status, problems or
complaints in a timely and confidential manner.
• Practices correct body mechanics, lifting and transferring techniques, and
infection control procedures, adhering to department safety policies at all
• Other Duties as assigned
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
• Required Credential(s):
• One or more of the following:
• Certified Heart Saver AED credentialed from the American Red Cross
obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
• Certified Heart Saver AED credentialed from the American Heart Association
(AHA) obtained within 2 Months (60 days) of hire date or job transfer date.
• High School Diploma.
• One year health care related or Nurse's Aide experience preferred.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.