Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Part Time
Work where every moment matters.
Demonstrates clinical competence through utilization of the nursing process and development of a synergistic nurse-patient relationship. Assesses and identifies patient problems/needs, establishes a plan of care, implements and evaluates care provided to patients.
• Graduate of a school of Nursing. BSN preferred
• One (1) year RN experience and/or successful completion of the Backus Hospital Nurse Residency Program. Two (2) or more years of acute care experience in this clinical area preferred.
• Current unrestricted license in good standing to practice as a Registered Nurse in the State of Connecticut.
• Current Basic Life Support (BLS) upon hire.
• Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) Certification or obtained within 90 days of hire
• Pediatric Life Support (PALS) Certification or obtained within 90 days of hire
• Ability to obtain and maintain department specific certifications. Certified Registered Nurse of Infusion and/or Oncology Certified Nurse (OCN) preferred.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.