Description Job Schedule:
Part Time Standard Hours:
16 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
Day / Evening Rotation ; Every other weekend
where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 25,000 Hartford HealthCare
employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing
every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most
comprehensive healthcare network.
St. Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport has
more than 3,200 employees. It includes a 473-bed community teaching hospital, a
76-bed inpatient psychiatric facility in Westport, a large multispecialty
provider group, and special needs services for adults and children. St. Vincent’s
is the first hospital in Fairfield County to be integrated into the Hartford
HealthCare network, and is the system’s second-largest hospital.
- Assists with basic patient care
- Reports findings or changes in
physical, mental and emotional conditions to nursing staff.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and
skills necessary to provide care appropriate to population specific
facilitating timely and individualized care of assigned patients.
- Other Duties as assigned.
- Certified Nurse Aide credentialed from the Connecticut Department of Public Health obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Certified Heart Saver AED credentialed within 60 days of hire.
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- One year acute care preferred.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.