Description Job Schedule:
Part Time Standard Hours:
32 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Serving our community since 1998, MidState Medical Center is a vibrant and progressive organization with a genuine concern for our patients, community, and employee’s alike. We’ve earned top honors for quality stroke care, gold level recognition for organ donation, and employing leaders in the field of cardiovascular and pulmonary rehabilitation, providing the highest quality level of care.
Plans, organizes, and implements social work services to patients and their families in Oncology and Intensive Care Units, to assist them in meeting social and emotional problems arising in connection with an illness or hospitalization.
- Master's degree in Social Work
- Licensed Clinical Social Worker in the state of CT
- Minimum of one year of casework experience highly preferred
- Acute care experience desired
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills We take great care of careers. With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.