Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Part Time
Provides a full range of varied, multi-skilled secretarial, clerical, and administrative support under general direction that requires creativity, attention to detail, independent, discretionary judgment, and confidentiality to ensure that the needs of the internal and external customer are met. Reports to assigned supervisor.
• One to two years of Radiology scheduling experience required.
• Knowledge of medical terminology a prerequisite.
• High School graduate required. Additional education preferred.
• Basic keyboard skills with proficiency in use of personal computer.
• Good interpersonal and written communications skills.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.