Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Part Time
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.
- Must be a high school graduate or equivalent
- Must possess effective communication skills
- Must demonstrate ability to read, write and speak English, and perform basic mathematics
- Must acquire CPR validation within 3 months of hire
- Must display physical effort as specified by Position Physical Requirements and Occupational Exposure form
-Specific certification as designated by work area may be required
- Certification as nursing assistant (CNA)
- Matriculation in a nursing program
- Completion of education in a related health field (i.e. medical assistant program, EMT certification, etc.)
- Previous patient care experience; specific experience as designated by work area maybe required
- Demonstrated competencies in a related field at Hartford Hospital.