New Britain General
New Britain, CT
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Per Diem
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
The Hospital of Central Connecticut is an acute-care community teaching hospital, we provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services in general medicine and surgery, as well as a wide variety of specialties. Staffed by our talented team of leading professionals, The Hospital of Central Connecticut provides a wide array of services throughout the region, caring for patients from birth through the end of life.
Under the direction and general supervision of the Clinical Manager, the Registered Nurse (RN) provides nursing care in accordance with the State Nurse Practice Act, policies and procedures of the hospital and as directed by the medical staff. The Registered Nurse (RN) who through knowledge and ability utilizes the nursing process to develop a plan of care which includes standards of practice to meet the physical, emotional spiritual, cultural and educational needs of the patient and family. Incorporates the needs and behaviors of patient's age group in planning and providing care.
RN with current Connecticut license required
• BSN preferred
• Experience in applicable specialty preferred
• New graduates to work under supervision per State guidelines
Critical Success Factors:
• Demonstrates excellence in customer service
• Highly effective verbal and written communication skills.
• Self directed in clinical responsibilities.
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with others
• Ability to manage and organize multiple clinical priorities.
• Ability to delegate to achieve patient outcomes.