Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Per Diem
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 30,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Hartford Hospital is one of the largest and most respected teaching hospitals New England. We are a Level 1 Trauma Center that provides cutting edge treatment to its patients. This is made possible by being home to the largest robotic surgery center in the Northeast and the Center for Education, Simulation and Innovation (CESI), one of the most-advanced medical simulation training centers in the world. When hospitals cannot provide the advanced care, expertise and new treatment options their patients require, they turn to us.
• Performing perinatal diagnostic medical sonograms in accordance with protocols to assist the physician with diagnosis and treatment.
• Assists in the training and development of Resident ultrasound skills
• Performs ultrasound quality control measures and checks
• Assist with Maternal Fetal Medicine Interventional procedures
• Willing to work at satellite locations in West Hartford, Glastonbury, New Britain, Meriden and Norwich.
• Helps out other roles in the department when time permits
The incumbent will possess the following:
• Computer literate- Microsoft Word , Outlook
• Knowledge of Observer and Epic preferred
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Outstanding customer service skills
• Professional communication with patients, coworkers and providers
• Team player
• Meticulous attention to detail
• Effective time management skills
• Associates Degree required from accredited Ultrasound Program
• Registered – ARDMS with OB/GYN registry.
• A minimum one year high risk OB U.S. experience required or equivalent student clinical exposure
• Nuchal Translucency certification preferred and required within 3 months of hire.
• Maintain continuing education credits.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.