Description Job Schedule:
Full Time Standard Hours:
40 Job Shift:
Shift 1 Shift Details:
Monday-Friday, alternating weekends
where every moment matters.
Every day, over 30,000
Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in
what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become
part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Vincent’s Medical Center in Bridgeport has more than 3,200 employees. It
includes a 473-bed community teaching hospital, a 76-bed inpatient psychiatric
facility in Westport, a large multispecialty provider group, and special needs
services for adults and children. St. Vincent’s is the first hospital in
Fairfield County to be integrated into the Hartford HealthCare network, and is
the system’s second-largest hospital.
Manages inventory levels with the use of data
analytics to achieve HHC financial targets.
Processes requisitions as required; tracks orders and investigates
problems. Maintains database, performs physical count of inventory, and reconciles actual stock
count to computer-generated reports.
- Daily/weekly cycle counts and inventory
accuracy. Manage the process to
ensure department KPIs are achieved.
- Implement and continually managing data identified
inventory levels in specified HHC inventory locations.
- Provide structure, continual feedback, and guidance to
the Supply Chain Associate role and daily standard work.
- Resolve receiving issues and discrepancies for the
facility and partnering with the Site Manager as required.
- Resolve questions from internal customers regarding
- Resolve item number and requisition concerns for
- Investigating/resolving match exceptions due to missed
- Manage storeroom return process and supplier RTV’s.
Print RTV papers for shipping and enter tracking numbers to “ship” RTV’s
- Review daily orders and express issuing and/or
canceling any lines as required to the pick lists.
- Assist Supply Chain Associates with their daily work as
- Review cancelled backorders from automated supply
cabinet orders and fill/express issue any lines as applicable on receipt
- Submit miscellaneous requisitions as needed.
- Maintain accurate bar code labeling of all items in
- High School Diploma/GED. Associates preferred.
- Minimum two years relevant experience, five years
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Exemplary mathematical and analytical skills
- Able to work irregular or extended hours, including
weekends and nights as needed
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel)
- Strong working knowledge of Supply Chain Information
Systems, including Clinical and Non-Clinical inventory systems. PeopleSoft experience preferred.
- Requires bending, stooping, reaching and
lifting up to 50 lbs
- Ability to use handheld scanners /
inventory management devices as required to perform inventory
We take great care of
With locations around
the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career
development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the
cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and
community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a
thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive
benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment
matters. And this is your moment.