Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 25,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Natchaug Hospital is Eastern Connecticut’s leading provider for children, adolescents and adults with mental illness and substance abuse addictions. We offer a variety of programs including inpatient and outpatient behavioral health, residential treatment for court-involved teenage girls, geriatric services, clinical day treatment schools and chemical dependency services. Through our multi-site network of care, we constantly strive to meet its mission in helping people find their way while educating and empowering individuals to participate in their own care and recovery.
Assists the teacher with classroom instruction, behavior management, and clerical duties. Assists with all student activities as assigned.
• Previous experience working with children or adolescents in an educational or clinical setting.
• High School diploma / GED required.
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred.
• Ability to obtain a Public Service License.
• Familiarity with a behavior management techniques and procedures.
• Computer proficiency and keyboarding skills required.