Hartford HealthCare Corp.
New Britain, CT
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 25,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Hartford HealthCare is seeking a Talent Acquisition Coordinator who will support The Talent Acquisition Department by identifying and attracting best in class candidates. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will utilize social networking sites, job boards; attend job fairs, champion open houses/hiring events, network, etc to identify potential qualified candidates that meet the needs of hiring departments. There will be a focus on non-clinical, primarily entry level positions across the Hartford HealthCare System. The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will be responsible for building pipelines of talent, maintaining relationships both internally and externally, and developing innovative strategies for attracting candidates. This position may require pre-screening of candidates and interview scheduling for hiring events across the Hartford HealthCare System. As needed the Talent Acquisition Coordinator will perform various other responsibilities of the Talent Acquisition process including administrative components.
Key Areas of Responsibility
1. Partner with hiring managers to build effective sourcing and assessment approaches with an ability to manage expectations.
2. Source, pipeline and recruit passive candidates and gauge both clinical/professional skills and chemistry of candidates for fit, and to understand candidate motivation
3. Partner with Talent Acquisition team to market harder to fill positions (social media, e-mail campaigns, etc.)
4. Screen and identify candidates in Applicant Tracking System (Taleo).
5. Work with Talent Acquisition on optimizing applicant tracking system and existing search tools. Make recommendations for best practices.
6. Organize Open Houses and Schedule Interviews.
7. Assist in onboarding of new employees.
8. Special Projects at the direction of a member of the recruitment team or management as assigned.
9. Administrative and clerical duties as assigned.
Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Marketing, Communication or related field.
1 year of hiring and onboarding experience working for a search firm or in-house Talent Acquisition Team required. May consider related experience within a college internship.
Prior experience sourcing candidates via social media and resume databases, cold calling candidates, and conducting Boolean Searches preferred.
Experience working with Taleo or other applicant tracking systems strongly preferred.
Strong Writing Skills required.
Knowledge, Skills and Ability Requirements:
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and proficient in use of personal computer.
Ability to multi-task in a fast pace environment.
Good interpersonal and written communication skills.
High energy level, strong sense of urgency, resourceful, resilient and well organized.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.