Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Work where every moment matters.
Every day, almost 25,000 Hartford HealthCare employees come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut’s most comprehensive healthcare network.
Hartford Hospital is one of the largest and most respected teaching hospitals New England. We are a Level 1 Trauma Center that provides cutting edge treatment to its patients. This is made possible by being home to the largest robotic surgery center in the Northeast and the Center for Education, Simulation and Innovation (CESI), one of the most-advanced medical simulation training centers in the world. When hospitals cannot provide the advanced care, expertise and new treatment options their patients require, they turn to us.
Repairs, maintains, inspects and installs one or more mechanical/HVAC system such as refrigeration, HVAC, in order to keep hospital system in optimal condition Reports to Mechanic Supervisor.
• Responsibilities include overseeing all Hospital HVAC systems –Heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration.
• Inspecting all assigned equipment on a daily basis.
• Performing all assigned maintenance on equipment and completing preventive maintenance inspection sheets.
• Completing all service reports on a daily basis.
• Performing all repairs and maintenance on various types of HVAC equipment.
• Monitoring building automation system by reviewing, interpreting information and making necessary adjustments.
• Maintaining work area, equipment and equipment rooms in a neat and orderly condition
• Also performs other maintenance duties as designated by manager.
• High school/Vocational school graduate or equivalent.
• S1 or other required state license with a minimum of five (5) years of experience in heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration.
• Previous experience in Hospital/medical setting preferred.
We take great care of careers.
With locations around the state, Hartford HealthCare offers exciting opportunities for career development and growth. Here, you are part of an organization on the cutting edge – helping to bring new technologies, breakthrough treatments and community education to countless men, women and children. We know that a thriving organization starts with thriving employees-- we provide a competitive benefits program designed to ensure work/life balance. Every moment matters. And this is your moment.