New Britain General
New Britain, CT
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Per Diem
The Hospital of Central CT doesn’t just take great care of our patients; we take great care of our Registered Nurses too! Our benefit options at Hartford Healthcare are designed so you can care for yourself and your family, just as you care for others when you are here.
What our nurses love about Hartford Healthcare:
• Automatic enrollment into the Nurse Residency Program for all graduate RNs with less than one year of experience.
• Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250.00 after six months of employment and up to 40% tuition discounts with partnering institutions for colleague AND dependents
• Loan forgiveness for qualifying existing student loans
• Employee assistance and wellness programs including a strong focus on promoting mental health
• No mandatory shift extensions or on-call obligations
• Paid time off and health insurance packages
• Free parking on-site
• Discounts on services, products and optional coverages – movie tickets, pet insurance, travel and more!
The Hospital of Central Connecticut is an acute-care community teaching hospital, we provide comprehensive inpatient and outpatient services in general medicine and surgery, as well as a wide variety of specialties. Staffed by our talented team of leading professionals, The Hospital of Central Connecticut provides a wide array of services throughout the region, caring for patients from birth through the end of life.
The Wound Nurse Specialist consults clinical staff in the overall delivery of goods and services and maintenance of clinical care standards for clients in area of specialization. Develops, directs, and manages program operations; develops, maintains, and implements program goals and objectives.
The Hospital of Central CT is part of Hartford HealthCare, a system that includes 7 acute care hospitals, a comprehensive Behavioral Health Network, Home Care services, Senior Services, and an extensive Medical Group network. Hartford HealthCare’s unified culture enhances access, affordability, equity and excellence. Its care-delivery system of over 37,000 employees— in more than 500 locations serving 185 towns across Connecticut offers unparalleled expertise-touching more than 23,000 lives every single day. Here you’ll learn, grow, and contribute to healing and health as part of one of Connecticut’s premier health systems. No matter where you work in the Hartford HealthCare system, you're connected to the team that's redefining care. Start here, where every moment matters.