Hartford HealthCare Medical Group Specialists
Are you an HHC Employee? Click here to apply
DescriptionJob Schedule: Full Time
Every day, over 30,000 Hartford HealthCare colleagues come to work with one thing in common: Pride in what we do, knowing every moment matters here. We invite you to become part of Connecticut's most comprehensive healthcare network.
Hartford HealthCare is the largest health care system in Connecticut with seven acute care hospitals, including Hartford Hospital, an 867-bed, tertiary academic medical center. We are seeking cardiology specialists to join the Hartford HealthCare Heart & Vascular Institute, nationally recognized for clinical excellence and clinical research.
We are offering outstanding opportunities to practice the full spectrum of clinical cardiology in multiple locations throughout CT. We invite you to experience the culture of a close-knit, private practice model with the benefits of a nimble, well-resourced, and expanding health care system. We offer extensive opportunities for advanced cardiac care for our patients – all with support from the Hartford HealthCare system.
• Modern practice sites with experienced support staff and full cardiac testing.
• Opportunity for diagnostic catheterization, advanced imaging, heart failure, and programmatic development (i.e., women’s health, cardio-oncology).
• First in Connecticut to initiate a Cardiac Amyloid Program.
• Inherited Cardiovascular Disease Program.
• Preventive Cardiology offers the world-class Athlete’s Heart Program and LDL Apheresis.
• Join a physician-led medical group with best-in-class operations and a dedicated focus on addressing physician wellness.
• Enjoy instant volume, a large internal referral network, a welcoming medical community, and seasoned, mentoring colleagues.
• Access to the Hartford HealthCare Physician Leadership Institute, an intensive training program designed specifically for physicians with an interest in leadership.
There are no limits to what you can achieve when you join the Heart & Vascular Institute at Hartford HealthCare. The extensive capabilities of the most integrated health care system in CT offer physicians more opportunity as you practice alongside nationally respected colleagues in a progressive, physician-led environment.
Our broad network includes one of the largest academic and surgical hospitals in the northeast, thriving community teaching hospitals, and one of the largest multi-specialty medical groups in New England with more than 1,600 providers.
This means more options to propel your career to new heights and all within a deeply embedded culture of inclusion, innovation, and focus on the highest quality of care. We are teachers, researchers, leaders, and, most of all, caregivers.
Located near Boston and New York City, Connecticut offers a lifestyle that is second to none. We are in the heart of some of New England’s most stunning communities, offering four beautiful seasons of recreational activities, some of the finest schools in the nation, and the opportunity to live at the shore, in leafy suburbs, or vibrant urban areas.
To learn more about the Heart & Vascular Institute, please click here. Interested in learning more about our opportunities? Email Pam Lasser, Physician Recruiter at [email protected] or call/text at 860-306-8009.